Sunday, June 14, 2015

Happy Father's Day to My Wonderful Husband


Dan,
This has been a hard couple of years.  I was with you during most of the custody fight, the cross country hunt for your beautiful and sweet daughters, all the long road trips to Colorado/Georgia, talking to private investigators, and then repossession men.  I watched the fun and interaction of the Skype visits with Emma and Danielle.  It was cute when that told you they loved and missed you.  We were even able to record some of those visits.  It will be a nice time capsule item to add to the girls trucks.  One day they will be able to look back at those videos, all the documents, and baby pictures with you spending time with them.

Emma, Danielle, and Dan on Skype :-)
Danielle and Daddy on Easter Morning :-)
Danielle and Daddy Hanging Out :-)
Emma's Baptism with Daddy :-)
Emma's 3rd Birthday...Taken By Daddy :-)
 Maria's judgement day will come.  One day she will have to answer to both of your daughters and God for her actions.  I would imagine their is a spot in hell waiting for her.  
Celtic Cross
You have taken the high and classy road and I'm proud of you.  You have proven time and time again that you love your daughters with all your heart.

She has not to this day and likely will never follow court orders or do what is in the best interest of your girls.

Every time you see little girls I can see your heart breaking and I know not a day passes that you don't think about the girls.  Just know that your not alone and that my heart breaks with yours. 

Emma and Danielle may not be my biological daughters but, they are my Step-Daughters and Mama's Step-Grand Daughters.  They would have an amazing life with us and I hope they both come across this blog and see that our home is their home and they can always call us and/or live with us.

I came across this poem and thought of you, Emma, and Danielle.  Enjoy :-)

My Lost Love My Lost Child

I wonder what you're doing
and how you're living life
what new things did you learn today
and how did you sleep last night
did you feel raindrops on your face
or sunshine in your eye
of all the questions left unknown
the biggest one is why
why can't we be together
why can't I watch you grow
why can't I guide you through this world
this I just don't know
but I promise we'll be together
no matter how long it seems
just know your always in my heart
and always in my dreams

Author:  Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment