Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Saying Goodbye to My Best Friend, Christie



On Friday the 13th, I enjoyed a relaxing and fun day with my Best Friend Christie.  This was my last chance to see her before we head out to Ecuador.  We had a wonderful lunch at the Front Porch and Pie Shop, in Dunnellon, FL.  We each enjoyed a Bacon & Cheddar Cheese Burger (cooked medium), we both had Fries, and as a side I picked a Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing and Christie selected Cole Slaw.  To drink we both enjoyed a refreshing and taste Coca-Cola.  You can't eat here without ordering the pie. Christie tried the Pecan Pie and I tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie.  OMGosh do they make the most amazing and out of this world yummy food.



Many months ago, I read the Fifty Shades of Grey book series.  I have been wanting to see the movie since it was released back on Valentines Day.  Now with all the crazy planning for the move I haven't had a chance to fit it into my day or night.



However, today was the perfect day to see the movie.  Christie had seen the movie the day it was release and was good with seeing it again.

We caught the 4:15pm showing in Crystal River, FL.  This was my first time visiting this theater and my first time inside our local mall.  I have to say that the roof of the mall looks just like the old Florida Festival near Sea World in Orlando, FL.





We enjoyed a little popcorn and soda during the movie.  We both enjoyed the movie and hope they continue making the remaining books into movies.  After the movie, we headed back to the house so Dan and I could load Christie up with all kinds of stuff that we are not taking with us on the move.  It was unbelievable hard to say goodbye to my Best Friend.  I know it's not a forever goodbye. However, it is still difficult.  Christie, Dan and I Love You and Are Going to Really Miss You.  You will always be My Best Friend and Sister. <3





1 comment:

  1. Whenever Heather and I get together, it is as if time has not passed. This is much like how our friendship started. We hit it off within minutes of my arrival into our shared work environment. Even knowing that she is moving to Cuenca, I have no doubt that the next time I see her (hopefully very soon) that it will be like she is living across town. Heather, you have always made me feel like family. Candy and Dan have also. I am really looking forward to visiting you guys. I will miss you terribly but am really enjoying seeing life through your eyes on this blog. Keep it up! Love you!

    ReplyDelete