Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday, Emma Doll !!!




Happy 6th Birthday, Emma Doll !  We are really hoping that your having a Fun Birthday.  Have you been having fun playing in all the snow you have been getting up in New Jersey?  Heather and I watched the movie Frozen about a month ago.  I really liked Olaf, he was so silly and funny.  When Heather visited Disney for Christmas they decorated the park like the movie Frozen.  I hope someday that you, your sister, Heather and me can spend time together and see some fun things like Frozen Disney.  I really miss you and I'm so sad that I can't spend time with you.  I love you and your sister, so much.  I'm going to try to call you later the afternoon or evening.  I hope your mom lets me talk to you.  I miss you so very much.  Stay Warm and Have a Happy Birthday, Emma Doll !!!

Love, 
Daddy & Heather

Update:  Emma Doll, I tried calling you a few minutes ago.  Your mom's ( Maria Elena Bowen or Maria Elena Olivar ) phone number has been disconnected and she has not notified me of the changed number.  Court orders state that your mom has to notify me of any contact info changes.  In addition, I notified her of a health concern and she was court ordered to inform me of you and your sisters test results.  This is beyond unfair to you and your sister.  I am a good father and Heather and I want you Emma Erin Bowen and Danielle Maria Bowen in our lives.  We are here for you 24 hours a day. 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.  Please know that I want you both to contact me if you ever need anything or you just want to talk.  We will always have room for you in our home.  Wait, it is your home as well.  Your both my daughters and WE love you very much.  
      

No comments:

Post a Comment