Friday, March 4, 2016

Happy 7th Birthday, My Sweet Daughter Emma Erin Bowen!!!


Happy Birthday Emma!  Your seven today and it's amazing how fast your getting older.  I wish I could see you or at least see some pictures. I am coming back to the United States soon and I hope I can come see you.

We have a new puppy Bella Boo. And two cats, Luna and Molly Moo Moo.  They are all best of friends and play together a lot.  Zoey Bear and Sasha are a bit older and don't put up with the shenanigans the babies like to pull.  It's fun to play with them and see them grow.

I think about you all the time.  I wish I could hug you and feel your arms wrap around my neck like they used to.  You give the best hugs in the whole world!

I hope your day is special. That you get lots of gifts and a fun party with your friends.  I still remember your first birthday, you had cake smeared all over yourself.

I look forward to the day we can see each other again.  I pray it's not to much longer.  I pray your mom realizes that you and your sister are the one's being punished by not having a father.  I hope I can be there for you.  I want to share life with you.  To show you there are other ways to live than the way you have.  A clean home, good home cooked meals, and lots of love.

Heather and her mom talk about what it would be like to have you girls come to visit.  There is so much love here for you.  I miss you very much!!!

Happy Birthday, I Love You!!!  Your Daddy

Luna, Molly Moo Moo, and Bella Boo Playing :-)
Zoey Bear Acting Like She is Sweet Calm FurBaby :-)
Sasha Being She Husky Self :-)
Bella Boo Has a New Shirt :-)
Bella Boo, Always Running Around Being Silly :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment