Saturday, March 4, 2017

Happy 8th Birthday, My Sweet Daughter Emma Erin Bowen!!!


Happy 8th Birthday, My Sweet Daughter Emma Erin Bowen!!!
Happy Birthday My Sweet Daughter!  Your Daddy misses you so very much Emma Doll.  Yet, another birthday apart.  Five years now.  That is a lot of missed birthdays, Christmases.....a lot of everything to miss.  I would love to teach you how to ride a bike and/or swim in a pool.  I know that I've missed so very much and sweetheart I am so sorry that it has been this way.  I try not to get upset about it.  It's difficult not to. 

I love you so very much.  Happy 8th Birthday My Sweet Daughter Emma-Doll.

Your Daddy, your Step-Mom Heather, and your Step-Grandma Candy Miss You So Very Much.

Hopefully, you got to  enjoyed a yummy cake sweetheart. 

I Love You,
Your Daddy
Your Daddy and Step-Mom Heather

Your Aunt Amanda and Grandma Candy
Daddy and Zoey Bear Bowen

Daddy and Bella Boo Boo Bowen
Luna Lovegood Bowen

Molly Moo Moo Bowen

No comments:

Post a Comment