Friday, March 4, 2022

Happy 13th Birthday, Emma Erin Bowen (possibly Sharkey)


 Emma, Your 13th Birthday! Wow! I last saw you at age 3. I really do miss you sweetie! I wonder if purple is still your favorite color. And what kind of cake and ice cream are your favorites, as well. I love you! I have cards and gifts waiting to give you when we get a chance to see each other. I hope you know and understand I want to be around you and your sister. It’s not anything I can control. You need to ask your mom , why. The court gave me the right but, your mom failed to allow it. She thinks it hurts me and it does. But it hurts you and Danielle even more. If you read this, please contact me anytime day or night. I would love to talk to both of you. Happy Birthday, I love both of you! Dad and Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment