Monday, December 21, 2015

Happy 10th Birthday, My Beautiful Daughter Danielle Maria Bowen!!!

Happy 10th Birthday, My Beautiful Daughter Danielle Maria Bowen!!!  DOB December 22, 2005


Happy 10th Birthday, My Beautiful Daughter Danielle Maria Bowen!!!



I wish I could be there and hug you and wish you a Happy Birthday. 
I wish I could be there every day. 
I miss you and your sister very much. 
As always I have bought a present for your Birthday. 
I will keep it for the day we are able to see each other again.




I wonder if chocolate cake is still your favorite?  Is pink still your favorite color? Remember when I let you pick out the paint for your room and you loved it?  It was a Pepto pink.  I wish we could catch up and I could know more about the changes in your life.  What you like and don't like. Your favorite foods.  I would love to meet your friends and watch you play with them.  I miss you every day.  I talk about you and your sister and think about you girls all the time.



We have 2 new kittens and a new puppy.  I think you girls would love to play with them. They drive me crazy at times with all the playing they do.  It reminds me a bit of you and your sister and how you used to play together.



Your 10 now.  I hope sometime soon you will get curious and look me up on the internet.  It's why I publicly post this.  I want you to know that I think of you.  That I miss you so much and WANT to be part of your life.  I don't care who else reads this or what they think.  I only hope one day you will see it and know that I Love You.  Please know that you are loved, missed, wanted, and I want you and your sister in my life.  Your Step-Mom Heather is a Wonderful lady.  So is your Step-Grandma Candy, she is so caring and loving I know you girls would love them if you had a chance.  You and your sister are part of this family.  You always have a home here with us.  I love you very much and I will always be your daddy. Have a Happy 10th Birthday my lovely, sweet, and beautiful daughter.

I Love You, 
Daddy

2 comments:

  1. I hope that one day soon the girls will be able to see what a loving and caring Father you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you hear that cracking sound? It's my heart breaking for you and heather. I surely hope one day your daughters find you! Denise

    ReplyDelete