Monday, December 22, 2014

Happy 9th Birthday, Danielle!!!


Happy 9th Birthday, Danielle!  We hope your having a Wonderful Day!  We miss you more than you will ever know.  You deserve the world and I hope someday you learn this.  We have a gift for you and I'll continue to hold on to your gifts until or if I have the chance to give you them in person.  

I am going to try to call you at 5:30pm EST.  I doubt your mom will let you talk to me...But, I have to try.  Always know that you can contact me anytime.  

Love,
Your Dad 
Your Step-Mom Heather

*******

Update #1:  I tried calling at 5:30pm and I got your mom's voice mail.  I left a message.  I'll try again in a little while.  I Love You, Dad.

Update #2:  I tried calling again at 8:00pm and again I got you mom's voice mail.  I left a lengthy message asking her to PLEASE let me talk to you.  I pray she calls back.  Love, Dad




No comments:

Post a Comment