Sunday, December 21, 2014

What was this clever girl up to?

Here I am relaxing on the sofa watching TV and surfing the web when Heather asked me about some locations in the Caribbean.  More and More locations followed with one being in Mexico.

Okay so, I will admit it, I was only half paying attention to what she was saying. I had to many things going on at once. Suddenly my brain caught up. I'm thinking “what?” those are all locations for going on a cruise. What was this cleaver girl up to?

Soon enough it was made clear! She had decided we were going to take a last minute cruise for our honeymoon. We had delayed going on a Honeymoon trip after we were married back in March. Our money was and has been a bit tight. Plus, we really wanted to go somewhere fun and exotic. Looks like its not going to be Hawaii or Ireland, but that's completely fine with me. That just gives me places that I can plan surprise trips for our anniversary or such.

I'm taking a simple 5 day Carnival Cruise with the wife with no traffic, no stress, no dogs (I do love 'em but that will be a nice break).......I'm ready to go, now!!!

Everyone can expect lots of photos and an update, as soon as we return home.

I have another blog entry that I hope to write once the event is over. It's going to be a fun one to write about (kidding.) Let's just say, I'm no fan of squirrels...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats you guys! Sounds like a blast. I can't wait for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete