Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Website Review: Heather's Favorite Website That She Just Had to Share With Everyone



I have been using ebates since February 15, 2010.  I was referred to the website by a friend and it was the best referral that I have ever gotten.  I thought it would be a great thing to share since many of our new friends in Ecuador buy stuff online and have friends and family mule stuff down to them.  The refunds can be sent to you via a check or you can opt to have it be sent to your PayPal account.  I just switched over to PayPal refunds since mail down to Ecuador is questionable.  I'm attaching my account pages and my most recent check so you can see that I honestly do get refunds.  This is not a scam.  I'm not pushing it on anyone.  This is simply a share to our family, friends, and blog readers.  I am adding a referral link off to the side with my refunds to date so you can see that it works.  If anyone wants more info leave a comment and I will try to help if I can.  Enjoy saving money.  I have saved the most money on Black Fridays.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment